- Obama said; "It's not going to happen. We're not going to go round them up ... We should give them a pathway to citizenship (Obama at Joliet town hall)" But no one wants to "round them up".
- Obama used strawman arguments with the stimulas bill. Whenever people would criticize it, he would say, "well some people don't want to do anything".
Interest of those who agree (that Obama is wrong):
- Promoting the Republican Party by attacking a democrat.
- Promoting more logical debate.
- Racism (criticizing a minority, Obama, because he is a minority).
Interest of those who disagree (that Obama is wrong):
- Promoting the Democratic Party by defending a democrat.
- Liberal guilt (defending a minority, Obama, because he is a minority).